Loading sheet - accounting of goods
Let's talk about the Loading Sheet today. This functionality is indispensable for distributors or companies involved in the distribution of bottled water.
Let's figure out what a Loading Sheet is and why it is needed.
A Loading sheet is a functionality in the ANT-Logistics mobile application that allows you to keep track of the amount of goods loaded into a vehicle from a warehouse and unloaded at sales points. Using the Loading sheet, you can see the list and quantity of products in the vehicle at the moment and, based on this information, plan the possibility of visiting additional points.
The Loading sheet table includes:
1. Data on goods 1 (Product group, Product code, Product code string. Product name).
2. Data on the quantity of goods:
- Order Quantity, Order Weight, Order V, m3 2 - total quantity of goods for all points of the route (calculated field - these values are calculated automatically by the service);
- Loaded Quantity, Loaded Weight, Loaded V,m3 3 - quantity of goods loaded into the vehicle in the warehouse (this value is filled in by the user);
- New quantity, New weight, New V, m3 4 - the total quantity of goods currently shipped to the visited points (calculated field);
- Remaining Quantity, Remaining Weight, Remaining V, m3 5 - the amount of goods that is in the vehicle. This is a calculated field, calculated by the service according to the formula: Balance = Loaded - New quantity;
- Reserve Quantity, Reserve Weight, Reserve V, m3 6 - reserve quantity of goods loaded into the vehicle in the warehouse. Calculated by the service according to the formula: Reserve = Loaded - Order + Quantity of goods not shipped at the visited points.
Pay attantion! In the loading sheet, fields with data on the quantity of goods are displayed depending on the selected units for accounting 1 (weight, quantity, volume, or their combinations ) in the Accounting tab 2 of the Settings box 3. In the example below, accounting is only in pieces, therefore The following fields are displayed in the Loading sheet: Order Quantity, Loaded Quantity, New Quantity, Remaining Quantity, Reserved Quantity.
It's vital to note that the service has the ability to customize the display (Show / Hide) and the width of the fields in the Loading sheet. To do this go to the Table Settings Directory 1, select Documents/Loading Sheet 2. A list of fields that can be edited will open in the sub-box: hide 3 or change the width.
In order for drivers to be able to use Loading sheets, it is necessary to enable the use of this functionality. To do this, go to the Service, Settings 1. In the Mobile App tab 2 in the Type of loading list used field 3, select the required value. Save changes - OK.
Then add applications with goods to the Requests' Directory to create a route.
After that, when a driver enters the mobile application using his login, the generated route will be available to him.The actions of the driver in the mobile application for working in the Loading sheet :
The driver clicks on the route and selects the Settings button 1 in the quick access menu that opens. If the Loading button is not in the quick access menu or additional menu, they can be added in Settings 2 by ticking the required item 3.
After loading the products into the truck, the driver fills in the Loaded field 1 in the Loading sheet. To do this, he must click on the line with the goods and in the Editing box 2 that opens, enter the actual value of the quantity of loaded goods. You can also click the Loaded all button 3 - after confirmation, the values from the Order field 4 will be copied to all empty Loaded fields. Lines in which the Loaded field is filled are displayed in bold. If goods that are not in the order were loaded into the vehicle, then such goods can be added to the Loading sheet using the Add button 5.
The Warning icon 6 can be displayed in the Product Name field in the following cases:
- If the quantity of the goods loaded into the vehicle is less than the quantity of the ordered goods (i.e. the value of the Loaded field < the value of the Order field).
- If the Order field for the item is empty.
Further, in the process of bypassing points, the driver enters data on the number of goods issued. To do this, he enters the Products of point 1 . In the list that opens, by clicking on the line with the goods, the driver calls up the Editing 2 box and enters the issued quantity of products.
When the point is marked visited by 1, the Loading sheet will update the data on the shipped quantity and the remaining goods 2,3.
Thus, in the process of visiting points, the driver will always see how much goods are still in the car, and will be able to quickly make decisions on the possibility of supplementing the route with new requests without returning to the warehouse for the missing products.
If you are interested in the described functionality, we are ready to demonstrate its operation, perform the necessary settings and provide access to the service. To do this, leave a request on the ANT-Logistics website.