Integration between ANT-Logistics and other services using ApiX-Drive
Integration with the connector service ApiX-Drive allows you to create applications in ANT-Logistics using data from other systems. For example, you can transfer requests from your CRM, website, landing page or Google Sheets to ANT-Logistics. It efficiently and easily automates work processes and saves a lot of time.
ApiX-Drive is easy and intuitive to use. And the main feature of the service is that integration settings can be performed independently without programmers. To get to know the service, all new users are given free trial access for 14 days. A special bonus - our partner offers a 10% discount on the first payment using the blackfriday promo code «blackfriday» (offer valid until November 31, 2022).
In this article, we will look at exactly how to set up the integration with ANT-Logistics using ApiX-Drive.
Next, we perform the integration settings on the ApiX-Drive website.
We configure the Data Source in ApiX-Drive. Data source is the system from which you want to collect data and transfer information to ANT-Logistics (CRM, website, Google Sheets, etc.). The settings are made in the section Connection. Please use ApiX-Drive service help. In our case, for example, we used the CRM service SalesDrive as a Data source.
Fill in the fields:
- User - login for entering the ANT-Logistics web service.
- Password - password for entering the ANT-Logistics web service.
Attention! If an inscription appears that the account is configured with an error, check the correctness of the login and password on the ANT-Logistics service.
Important fields to fill in:
- The date of the general list of orders – a field with the date of application delivery is assigned;
- Internal string code of point - the field uniquely identifies the point of sale. If such a code is already in the service, then the order is added to the existing point, if there is no code, a new point is created;
- Delivery point name – a field is assigned with the name of the delivery point or the client's name;
- Address (or Latitude and Longitude) – delivery address (or coordinates of the delivery point);
- Application number - the field uniquely identifies the application.
Select the necessary values in the field Should orders coordinates (latitude and longitude) be updated or not, if they are imported from the accounting system:
- Yes – the coordinates will change when loading orders to points that are already in the ANT-Logistics database;
- No – the coordinates do not change when loading orders to points that are already in the ANT-Logistics database.
To fill in the fields, you can use not only variables from the Data Source, but also System data and manually written data.
The format for filling in fields in ANT-Logistics can be found in the API. Since the format of the fields in the Data Source does not always correspond to the required format of the fields of the Data Destination (ANT-Logistics), you can use the Data formatting in ApiX-Drive. Data formatting easily modifies the data transmitted from the Date source. Mathematical operations functionality is used to perform mathematical operations on the Data source and then transfer these modified data to the Data Destination.
After specifying the necessary fields, click Continue.
Test data will appear on the screen. To upload data to ANT-Logistics, click Send test data to ANT-Logistics. A test application will appear in the ANT-Logistics service on the selected date. If the settings suit us, click Next. If you need to change the settings, click Edit:
If you are interested in the described functionality, we are ready to demonstrate its operation, perform the necessary settings and provide access to the service. To do this, leave an application on the ANT-Logistics website.